OX Group USA has a 90-Day full no hassle guarantee, subject to the following:
- The purpose of the 90-day full no hassle guarantee is to ensure our dealers stock the product that suits their market and clientele.
- Return request must be submitted to OX Group USA within 90 days of the date of the original invoice.
- Returns after 90 days incur a 25% restocking charge, and are subject to approval.
- Products may only be returned once the customer receives written authorization from OX Group USA. If the return is authorized by OX Group USA a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be issued to the customer.
- Products returned must have the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the box and reach OX Group USA within 45 days from the date RMA is issued. All documentation and RMA number must accompany the return along with the original invoice number and an explanation why the product is being returned so that OX Group USA may inspect the product accordingly.
- Only product that is current, non-obsolete, not specially manufactured, unused and in their original condition and original packaging will be considered for return. No returns are allowed on product with a ship date of older than 12 months.
- Refused shipments sent back to OX Group USA without an RMA incur a 25% restocking charge.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the product, if the product is accepted for a return, a credit will be issued for the value on the original invoice, less freight and cash discounts. At the option of OX Group USA, full credit against future purchases or replacements will be made.
- Care must be taken to package all returns to ensure that they are not damaged in shipment. OX Group USA will not credit items returned that have not been properly packed and as a result have sustained damage in shipment back to our facility.