TERMS & CONDITIONS
All prices are subject to change without prior notice and are not guaranteed. All prices are per unit (each) unless otherwise specified and do not include sales tax or local taxes. OX Group USA products cannot be advertised with prices lower than 10% below list without written authorization from OX Group USA.
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
While OX Group USA makes every effort to provide an accurate price list, we are not responsible for errors and/or omissions which may appear. Customers will be invoiced the actual and true price on all orders.
The standard credit terms of OX Group USA are net 30. Net 30 days means the check is received at OX Group USA on or before 30 days from the date of the invoice. Interest will be charged at the rate of 1-1/2% per month on past due accounts. A $25.00 fee will be charged for all Returned Checks.
OX Group USA has a 90-Day full no hassle guarantee, subject to the following:
- The purpose of the 90-day full no hassle guarantee is to ensure our dealers stock the product that suits their market and clientele.
- Return request must be submitted to OX Group USA within 90 days of the date of the original invoice.
- Returns after 90 days incur a 25% restocking charge, and are subject to approval.
- Products may only be returned once the customer receives written authorization from OX Group USA. If the return is authorized by OX Group USA a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be issued to the customer.
- Products returned must have the RMA number clearly marked on the outside of the box and reach OX Group USA within 45 days from the date RMA is issued. All documentation and RMA number must accompany the return along with the original invoice number and an explanation why the product is being returned so that OX Group USA may inspect the product accordingly.
- Only product that is current, non-obsolete, not specially manufactured, unused and in their original condition and original packaging will be considered for return. No returns are allowed on product with a ship date of older than 12 months.
- Refused shipments sent back to OX Group USA without an RMA incur a 25% restocking charge.
- Upon receipt and inspection of the product, if the product is accepted for a return, a credit will be issued for the value on the original invoice, less freight and cash discounts. At the option of OX Group USA, full credit against future purchases or replacements will be made.
- Care must be taken to package all returns to ensure that they are not damaged in shipment. OX Group USA will not credit items returned that have not been properly packed and as a result have sustained damage in shipment back to our facility.
OX Group USA will not be held responsible for delays in delivery caused by strikes, acts by government agencies, fires, floods or any other causes beyond our control, including the delivery of material to us. Under no circumstances shall OX Group USA be liable or accountable for consequential damages due to failure of delivery.
Every possible care is taken in the final examination and packing of goods, and no complaints can be entertained unless made promptly on receipt of goods. No claim will be allowed for consequential damages or other expenditure, and OX Group USA’s undertaking to repair or replace defective goods is its only liability. No claim for damage, shortage or loss in transit will be considered unless notice in writing is given to the carrier and to OX Group USA within ten (10) days of receipt of goods.
OX Group USA reserves the right to discontinue or change any price, product, design, function and finish without prior notice.